Our IoT Platform solution includes the following portfolio:
- Hardware (Sensors, Gateways etc.)
- Connectivity (2G, 3G, 4G, NBIoT, WiFi, BLE, LoRa, ZigBee etc.)
- Data Model
- Bulk Device Provisioning
- Device Management & Lifecycle Management
- Data Collection
- Data Processing
- Data Visualization
- Configuration Management
- Command Execution
- Over The Air Updates
For device connectivity we provide both edge gateways and server applications.
Inventron IoT Gateway is a highly transactional service utilizing any kind of IoT devices for the following operations:
- Secure communication between devices and server
- Device management and activation
- Certificate management
- Secure TLS communication between devices and server
- Key pair management over HSM
- Reception of configuration parameters
- Device Statistics
- Audit Logging
- Error Logging
- Generic Device Information
- Any kind of sensor data
The server is capable of managing thousands of devices with high TPS requirements. It is cloud ready and scalable. It supports persistence of data to any relational or NoSQL database.
The platform has several reporting features and includes a generic reporting portal based on stored JSON data.
We build IoT solutions for the following sectors:
- Military & Defence
- Farming & Agriculture
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Cities
- Oil & Gas
We develop custom multi-sensor solutions and we work with several vendors. Sensor nodes include HVAC applications, industrial automation, metering, vision etc.
IoT Platform Features
- A stable platform that is combining scalability and fault-tolerance.
- Easy control of all connected devices in an exceptionally secure system.
- Transforms and normalizes device inputs and facilitates alarms for generating alerts on all telemetry events, restores, and inactivity.
- Enables use-state specific features using customizable rule groups.
- Basic analytics with these rules
- Can handle millions of devices at the same time.
- No single moment of failure, as every node in the bundle is exact.
- Multi-tenant installations out-of-the-wrap.
- Highly customized dashboard widgets for successful user access.
- Based on open-source technologies
- Cloud ready components
- Provides an easy to use protocol for collecting data from connected devices.
- Reliable data delivery with response codes.
- The data visualization components comprises a rich set of widgets, such as gauges, charts, maps, tables, etc.
- Supports telemetry, statistics, geolocation, metadata, filters, software updates, or other—both historical and current.
- All widgets are configurableand allow you to change their data sources as well as visual representation.
- The platform allows you to manage configuration of the devices individually or at scale. You can define configuration for a specific device or for a group of devices based on their individual characteristics, such as software version, location, or other attributes.
- The platform allows you to reliably deliver software updates.
- The platform allows tracking the current software versioninstalled on the managed devices.
- We support OCF oneIoTa Data Models and Eclipse Vorto for standards based development.
- We enable device lifecycle management and technical service management. You can manage any kind of devices with different characteristics in a single environment and track device information from factory manufacturing to scrap.
- Provides rest based API for platform management.
- MQTT, CoAP, HTTP based device management API.
- Rest API for device and lifecycle management